Friday, April 1, 2011

That's not what I meant!

Well, I was hoping to enter this in Mo's challenge last week, which was "Attitude", but I ran out of time.  I finished the card anyway and I like how it turned out.  :)
This little girl from Mo's Digital Pencil has such an attitude!  She makes me laugh just looking at her.  She's someone you would get frustrated with and then laugh and give her a hug and a kiss!  She's called Bossy and I think that fits her perfectly!!  I used some great papers from DCWV called Nana's Kitchen.  These papers are a little vintage and the colors are great!  Kinda like sherbet  :) lol  Even though the pad is called kitchen, there are papers you can use that don't have a kitchen theme.  I stitched around the one layer.  I love stitching on my cards, the card looks unfinished without it.  I used the sketch from Wild Orchid.  It's a nice simple sketch.  I thought it would go together quickly, but then I started playing with the flowers and played for a long time last night.  Oh, well!

The flowers are from Wild Orchid.  The little.... berry twigs (?) are from Hobby Lobby.  I roamed through the floral department looking for things to add to my cards and found them.  I think they are cute and different.  And they were very inexpensive and on sale!!  Even better!  The ribbon is from my stash.
This is the inside.  I matched the writing panel to the front of the card.  And I used my MS PATP for the frame on the top.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid - Sketch

Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card hun! Love the image and your flower arrangement is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete