Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Christa!

I made this card for my niece's birthday several months ago.  As I said in my last post, this blog was sadly neglected over the summer.  My niece has been waiting very patiently for me to post her card.  So, Chris, here it is.... finally!

I do not remember where I got the image.  I would like to give proper credit, but unfortunately I can't.  The papers are from The Paper Studio.  I used acrylics to paint the image.  You can't tell but there is a pink crystal in the center of the flower in her hair.    The ribbon is from my stash, as is the maribou feather.  The beautiful rose is from Wild Orchid. 
I used a couple of stamps on the inside but I don't remember where they are from.  I used a Martha Stewart PATP for both panels on the inside.

Of course, my custom stamp is on the back.  Soon I hope to decorate the back of my cards as nicely as Lena Katrine.  I love her blog.  Her work is beautiful!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Addicted To Stamps - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid - Sketch

Thanks for taking a peek.

Blessings & Hugs
Michelle

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Great color choices.
    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete