Monday, May 7, 2012

Mo's Challenge #133

Oh happy day!  It's a Monday and I'm posting a card!  Could it be that I'm getting a little more organized?  I'd like to think so, but time will tell!
Today I have a card for the challenge over at Mo's Digital Challenge.  Anything goes this week and I had to stop Mo's and pick up 3 baby fairies.  I saw them on Iulia's blog last week and couldn't resist!  I had a hard time picking just one for this card but now I have two more for other cards!
Look at that face!  That nose and chin!  Too cute!  I loved coloring this little sweetie!  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils of course.  I'd love to snuggle a baby like this right now.  Too bad my "babies" are all grown up.
I used the layout from the lovely ladies over at Sketch & Stash.  I altered it slightly for the challenge at Wild Orchid where they want to see fancy folds this week.  So, this is what I did:
I love this DP.  I didn't want to cover it all up so this was perfect.  The DP is from K & Co.  It's by Susan Winget called Spring Blossoms.  I love this stack and I am getting low.  So I figured I should make good use of what I have left.  I added this to the left side:
It occurred to me as I was adhering the panel that it would make a good bookmark.  I'll have to work on that for next time.
The back shows another corner of this lovely paper.  I'm not sure I'll be giving this card away any time soon.  The paper is just too lovely!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid - Fancy Folds
Sketch & Stash - Sketch
Word Art Wednesdays - Use a Scripture
That's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!
Blessings & Hugs
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Michelle!
    I love this paper and your fabulous take on the sketch. As for this adorable image, it's just gorgeous but then what else would anyone expect from Mo?
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning... I love how you've created the card using our sketch... the papers are gorgeous & I love that cute image too :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michelle! This card is absolutely stunning and elegant. I love the sweet image you chose, and the way you used such soft tones. It really turned out sweet, so good luck in ALL your challenges. Thank you SO MUCH for joining in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We are SO pleased to have you with us, and hope you will play along each week. You are also more than welcome to save our free word art files on the blog. Hope you're having a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness you've used some beautiful papers to back this little cutie. :-) Gorgeous card fold and design too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle! Oh my gosh...I LOVE this card! It is absolutely stunning! Such gorgeous DPs...they're the perfect backdrop for one of Mo's little fairies!! Your coloring is so soft and pretty too...and the stitching is such a fun touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fab. I love your cute image & gorgeous papers. Great take on my sketch too. Your card design is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet card! Love image you have used and fancy card fold! Gorgeous design!
    I will be SO glad if you join us at Tuesday Alchemy We have great prizes this week!

    ReplyDelete