Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

I have a great card to show you today.  I love this cutie little guy from Mo's Digital Pencil. He's called I Even Love the Box.  I smile every time I look at him.  He's so happy playing in the box.  How many times do our children do that?  I know mine always loved the boxes.  lol


I had a great time painting him with my acrylics.  His bow is covered with Glossy Accents.  The red circle behind him is embossed with a Sizzix folder called Evergreen.


The great paper is all from My Minds Eye.  The pad is called O Christmas Tree.  I added stitching to all the layers.  Being a quilter and seamstress I feel like its my signature on my cards.

I followed the same sketch for the front on the back of my card.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:
The Shabby Tea Room - Boys Will Be Boys
Digital Tuesday - Celebrate the Season
Mo's Digital Challenge - Boy Attitude
Truly Scrumptious - Decorate the Inside of Your Card

I think that's about it for today.  Thanks for taking a peek.

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Wow a gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for playing with us at digital tuesday!!
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab christmas card, the inside is decorated beautifully
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete