Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Merry Christmas Angel

Today I have a card with the cutest angel from Sugar Nellie.  You can get "Hello Little Friend" here.  She was so much fun to color.  I think the sweet bunny is my favorite.  I have a Netherland Dwarf bunny named Precious, so I am always partial to sweet little bunnies.

The challenge at The Sugar Bowl is a sketch and Clean & Simple.  CAS is always a little hard for me.  I like to embellish  :)  But I kept the embellishments to a minimum.  The paper is a glittery green from Coordinations as well as from a Christmas stack from K & Co. called Secret Santa.  The ribbon is from my stash (still working on using up scraps) and the flowers are from Wild Orchid.  The sentiment is from one of the $1 sets at Joanns.
I colored this cutie with my Prismacolors.  I decided I need to check out Youtube again to see how other women color skin and make it look amazing!  Hopefully I will get better.  I added lots of glitter to her wings and wand.... I added alot of glitter to my floor.... my son... I got a little carried away!! 
You can see the patterned paper on the inside.  The stamps in here are old ones from Stampin' Up.  I added Stickles to the circle on the top panel as well as the main image on the front.

And the back.  Another scrap of ribbon, just to dress it up a little.

I am entering this card in The Sugar Bowl challenge this time (sketch and CAS).

Thanks for taking a peek today!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

1 comment: