Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanks For Your Help

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I have another card using another cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil 2 called The Big One.  He is such a cutie, and he is very determined!  lol


The papers are all cardstock from Coordinations.  The leaves I stamped around the edges are an old set from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon and brads are from my stash.  I made the sentiment on my computer.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid.  I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.



The inside is pretty simple with ribbon from my stash.  The pumpkin stamp is from the same Stampin Up set.





I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge - Give Thanks
The Shabby Tea Room - A Shabby Thanksgiving
Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes
City Crafter - Thanksgiving

Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute and lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute.. That image just makes me smiles.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! this is lovely ... what a cute image and beautifully done ... thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as cute as can be! Thank you so much for joining with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete