Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For My Sweet Boy

Hello again!  Thanks for stopping by.  Your visit means so much to me.  Grab a cup of tea or a diet Coke (I have both!) and enjoy your stay.

I made a card for one of my boys today.  I used a sweet little image from Digi Stamp Boutique called Chirp and Little Chirp.
Aren't they sweet?  This would make such a great baby card.  I might have to make another one with this image soon.  I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils.  It was so quick!
Here's my card.  Kinda bare, huh?  I love the design papers.  They are from a stack from DCWV called Nana's Nursery.  I love these papers.  They have been in my stash for a while as have the brads.  Since this card is for a boy I didn't want to embellish too much and brads are a little more masculine I think.  My sketch is from Sketch N Stash.  It's a nice, clean and simple look.
Here's the inside.  I used the same sketch for the top panel.
And the back.  Same sketch again with my custom stamp.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Digi Stamp Boutique - Any card this month
Top Tip Tuesday - Spotty & Dotty
Shopping Our Stash - Masculine
That's it for me today.  (Shorter than my last post, huh?)  Thanks for taking a peek.
 
Blessings & Hugs,
 
Michelle

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous spring card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake craft this week and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! Men/boys are so much harder to make for! The colours are a great combo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Spring card :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card. This image is adorable and would be good for lots of occasions. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All 4 sides of the card?!?! Nice job!! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - and such a sweet image - thanks for sharing in the Shopping our stash challenge this week, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so cute love the DP and the image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable inside and out! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chirp and little chirp are perfect for this masculine card and those brads are a great touch as well. Love the stitching on your card too! Nicely done :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips and don't forget our new Caught Our Eye winner post!
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete