Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Little Green To Go With My Pink

Hello friends.  I was so proud of myself earlier this week, getting on track with my cards.  And I haven't posted since Tuesday.  Ah well.  Keeps me humble I guess  ;)

Today I have a card for the challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog.  This week they want to see "Things With Wings".  Well yeah for me!  Because my most favorite images from Mo are her fairies!  And they all have wings!  
This cutie is from the set 3 baby fairies.  She is "baby with ladybug" and I think she is my favorite.  I love her belly!  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and added some pink Stickles to her wings.  I also added some tiny rhinestones to the corners of the image.
The DP papers are all from stash.  I didn't have much left of either paper, but there was enough for this great sketch from Sketch & Stash.  I inked the edges of the layers.  I also used a beautiful butterfly stamp from an old set from Close to My Heart and stamped on the striped paper.  I used some tulle I reclaimed from a baby shower favor under the image.  The corners are embellished with these cute "Twinkle Goosebumps" from Queen & Co. that I picked up at AC Moore.  They are so fun!  The beads, ribbon, flowers and stick pins are all from my stash.
I used the same sketch on the inside and repeated the butterfly stamp on the writing panel.

(There are so many shadows in my pictures because the sun finally decided to come out!!)

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
Sketch & Stash - Sketch
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (I used the bottom row:Blooms, Ribbons, Gems
Divas By Design - Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Butterflies

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. awh Michelle,
    i love your new card.
    what wonderful bright colors you went with! I love that! Not every baby card needs to be pale :-)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie this is!!! Love it... thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week. Hope to see you next week for our Blog Hop.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - sweet image and the tulle is fabulous.
    Love the ribbon and floral detail too.
    Thanks for playing along at Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very sweet! I'm still waiting for a chance to use this cool mo manning stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you used one of Mo's cutest fairies and made a wonderful card! Love the inside, too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete