Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shopping Our Stash #104

Welcome friends!  It's time for another great challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  This week we want to see your creation using NO design paper.  That can be a challenge but not impossible.  Hop over to our challenge blog to see all the amazing creations the team has whipped up for you then dig into your stash and play along with us.

I went with a very simple design this week.  No embellishments for me this week but I am really liking this card.
 I broke into my stash of stamps and inks and this is what I came up with.  The stamp is an old one from SU.  I used all SU inks.  The mat is from my box of scraps.  The only new thing I used was the sentiment from Papertrey Ink.  It says "Where flowers bloom so does hope."
I repeated the design on the inside writing panel.  The green mat was also from my scrap box.  Pretty simple for me, huh?  This was a very fun card.  I may try CAS again some time!

Now, it's your turn!  Make something wonderful and share it with us!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. I love how you did the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant in every sense from the bright colors to the perfection & cleverness of the CAS (& NOOOOOOOO dp!!!) design! love this, for sure! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful CAS card! I love the bright colours you've used, and that quote is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! You rocked this "no DP" challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card for a fun challenge!! Love how the inside is done as well!!

    ReplyDelete