Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Favorite "Mo" Make of 2014

First off, to be fair, I only made a handful of cards early this year.  I think maybe 6 of them were with Mo's images.  It doesn't feel like I should be entering this challenge but I LOVE Mo's images and I've decided its time to start making my cards again because I love it so much and have been missing it.  I scrolled back through my blog (it truly only took a couple minutes) and picked this cute guy as my favorite.  I need to see if I still have this card because I don't remember if I gave him away or not.

 I made this card in January.  It's like seeing an old friend :)  He is called Dream.  I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.  Gosh, I miss those things.  I'm going to dig through my boxes and pull them out. 
 Here's the front of the card.  I will save you from the whole description again.  If you are interested you can visit the original post here.



I will be trying my hand at coloring again.  If all goes well I will post a card in a few days.  If not, it might be a while longer.  If you have stopped by after all this time I thank you.  I am slowly making my rounds to all your blogs as well.

I am entering my card in the challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a gorgeous card. Your coloring is so nice it's hard to believe that you have to dig them out. You should definitely continue to make cards. I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I am glad you decided to show us your "Fave Mo card 2014"! It's absolutely stunning and I love everything about it! And of course I am very pleased to read that you plan to make more of those beauties from now on! ;-)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil! Hope to see more of your work in our challenges 2015!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete