Saturday, March 26, 2011

They All Look Like This!

I have noticed that when boys play video games, at least my boys, they always sit like this with an intense stare on their faces!  If you stand in front of them to get their attention, they will do anything to look past you at the game!  And DO NOT try unplugging the game!  It only makes them very angry!  lol  :)

Anyway, this little guy was so adorable and reminded me of my Luke, so I made his birthday card with him.  He is called, Computer Fun and is from Lily of the Valley.  I love their stamps.  They are so cute!!


I tried to keep it not too girlie  :)  I love to add flowers and bows, but that doesn't usually impress boys too much.  I embossed the black strip of paper and the vellum circle with my Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder.  Embossing is great for adding visual interest when you don't want (or don't have) a patterned paper to match.  I kept the bling to a minimum.  The brads are matte finish and the only real bling is on the car where I used red Stickles.

I am entering this card in Cute Card Thursday.  I used the sketch they had this week.  It was perfect, clean and simple.  I am also entering it in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.  Their challenge this week is "One for the Boys".  The third challenge this card is entering is from Lily of the Valley.  Their theme this week is "Punch It!"  And I used my Spellbinders Large Circle dies for the front.

I guess that's it.  Thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, love this sweet image you used and the embossed circle is fabulous!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete