Friday, August 31, 2012

DDD Daisies

Hello friends and thanks for coming by today.  I have another card for Daydream Designs.  This time I am using a sweet image called Daisies Just for You.
 I know these don't really look like daisies.  These are more like Black-eyed-Susans, but daisies are white.  And so is my paper.  So if I made them daisies there would be almost no coloring and I do love to color my images.  So, I switched it up this time  ;)  I colored these pretty little gals with my Prismacolor pencils.  I think you can see the glitter I added to the bee's wings.  I decided she was a girl bee and she loves to be sparkly!
My card is pretty simple.  And its not square!  *gasp*  is this becoming a trend?  I don't know.  We'll see where my creative side heads!  Anyway, the lace is from my stash and I cut the yellow matte and the card base to fit the image and the lace.  My mom is a big daisy fan so I think I will send this to her!

I am entering my card in the challenge at:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Flowers in your image

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Gorgeous! Rich! Sweet....and you got your sparkle on big time! Love it, Michelle. What pretty colors and the lace adds a lovely delicate touch to the whole thing. You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Cupcake Craft - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card :) Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Cupcake Craft - Jane x

    ReplyDelete