Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's May Flowers

Hello friends!  It's been a few days since I've been on here, but I was busy last night and today making a couple cards.  I've had a good time, and I hope you enjoy your visit.

First up today is a card I made for the challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's.  The challenge this week is May Flowers.  I chose this sweet image called Avery's Big Flower.  She was so much fun to color.  She has such a happy face.
I used my Prismacolor pencils to color her and I added some clear Stickles to the edge of her skirt.
I used the sketch from Sketch & Stash this week.  It's a great sketch and the part that is from my stash is the dark burgundy ribbon with the flowers.  That ribbon is over 12 years old.  Maybe over 15.  That makes it vintage right?  Is it worth more?  lol idk but it matches well. :)   I have a whole spool of it.  I wonder how long it will last  :)  lol
Here's the inside.
And the back.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Sketch & Stash - Sketch
Digi Tuesday - Bugs & Blooms

So, there's the first card for today. I hope you like it and will come back to see the other one.
Thanks for taking a peek.


Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Isn't this card just cute as can be! love your soft colors and design!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl may flowers challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, such pretty colours and papers and a great take on the sketch too.

    thanks for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I can certainly tell you had fun coloring her. She's gorgeous and I LOVE the inside too. Always enjoy seeing the 'entire' card. Love, love, love it!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's MAY FLOWERS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Great image and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at SNS this fortnight! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, what a sweet image and card! Thanks for playing the DTC last week!

    ReplyDelete