Thursday, June 28, 2012

Soft & Sweet Baby Card

Hello again dear friends.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you can stay a while.

Today I have a card for the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.  This is the sweet picture for inspiration this week.
They labeled the challenge this week "Soft & Sweet".  Before I saw the picture I immediately thought of a baby card.  The colors clinched that!  Last week I was in the Top 3 on their blog and I won some lovely, lovely, lovely digital collages from Janet at Digital Paper.  If you haven't visited her shop you really need to hop over there.  *sigh*  You will love her collages!  Picking my prize took a while.
This sweet baby was one of my choices from Janet's shop.  You can find it here.  This image is so adorable!  I just want to squeeze that baby!
The DP for this card is from MME.  I am in love with the papers I bought from them recently.  I'm already thinking about the next card and some more yummy papers!  I used the sketch from CLP.  I used it on my last card as well.  I forgot about their challenge blog for a couple months.  They have great sketches so I'm glad I found them again!  The blue dotted ribbon is from my stash.  I'm sure there are ribbon fairies that stop by every night and leave me little bits of ribbon.  I've decided every card has to have at least one ribbon on it somewhere!  I used long strips of tulle to make my roses and leaves.  The feathers, buttons and pearls are from my stash.
Here's the inside.  The sentiment is 2 stamps from an old set by Close to My Heart.  Fits perfect I think.
And the back.

The Shabby Tea Room - Photo Inspiration & Colors
CLP - Sketch

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. wow! such a beautiful card! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card!!!

    You asked me on my blog how I made some leaves and flowers....and I am looking over your blog to found an email adress...because I would like to answer to you. ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Michelle! And it could even double as a little "mini album" as well, with all the wonderfully embellished pages on the inside and the back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and tender card Michelle! I love the image and the embellishments~ that touch of soft feather is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, precious card...everything is perfect and so beautiful. Thanks for joining the CLP challenge.

    Hugs,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Michelle, this card is beyond beautiful! That baby is just delicious!!! What a stunning, stunning new baby card. Love everything about it. Hugs, Wends xxxx

    ReplyDelete