Friday, February 15, 2013

Favorite Sewing Machine

Hello friends!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made just for fun.  My boys were gone for the day and I spent a very wonderful day in my studio creating away!  It was a glorious time!

For my card I chose a sweet image from a collage sheet called Sewing 01.  If you haven't visited Beatriz's shop on etsy you really need to!  She has the most beautiful images to work with.
 I chose this sweet vintage image to use.  I added some scrollwork to the corners and sewed the layers.
 I bought several new stacks from MME and I am in love with all the paper!!  This paper is from the stack Lost and Found Two.  See the vintage sewing machine?  That's on one of the sheets.  And I love the old looking yardsticks on the bottom layer.  I inked and sewed all the layers, then added pearls, vintage lace and vintage seam binding.  The flowers are all from Wild Orchid.
 Look at that dress form!  I love that paper!  I didn't add anything to that side, it was perfect just the way it was.  On the writing panel I used some sewing word stamps that are just perfect!
The papers were so beautiful I had to use them on the back too.  It's been a while since I have done the back so much.  I rather like it!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! I love that image!! This whole card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete