Monday, February 21, 2011

Teacup Fairy

Today I have a card I made for a thank you for a special friend.  I am certainly thinking of spring and this card is inspired by my thoughts of spring!


The beautiful papers are from Susan Winget's Spring Blossom Collection for K & Co.  I love these papers!  The solid papers are from Coordinations.  I used my Fleur De Lis Spellbinders Shapeabilities for the photo corners.  I used the small die and cut it in half diagonally.

This image is so sweet.  I like to think I have sweet fairies like this in my garden.   My picture is blurry but she is from Mo's Digital Pencil and she is called Teacup Fairy.  I use DecoArt Americana paints to color my images.  I love the look of Copic markers, but I have so many bottles of paint, so that's what I use.

The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid.  The have the most beautiful flowers!  I also added some DMC pearl cotton with some seed beeds from Mill Hill.  The ribbons are from my stash.  I don't if you can tell, but the green leaves under the pink cherry blossoms are made from silk ribbon.  That touch comes from my stitching stash.

Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment