Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Are The One

Here's a card I made for my sweet hubby for Valentine's Day.

The image is a great digi from Motivet.  Aren't they sweet?  I have my own mini pet bunny so I am always drawn to anything with a bunny on it.  The image is called Rabbits rowing.  The papers are from a great DCWV pad.  The designer is Susan Winget (love her stuff!!) and the collection is Botanicals.  The nice thing is I can do feminine and masculine cards from this stack!


I paint all my images with acrylics.  I use DecoArt Americana.  I'm sure in person the ones everyone else does with copics are prettier, but this is what I have, so its what I use.  The ribbon is probably vintage by now, its been in my stash forever!  And the flowers are from Wild Orchid.  I wish I could have every flower they make....maybe someday I will.  lol

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment