Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas

The big day is drawing near.  How relaxing to sit and make a fun card today!  I used another great image from Krista Smith at Saturated Canary called Winter Ragamuffin.  I think she is so cute, but then, I've decided all of Krista's images are really cute!  I'm so glad I found her!


I colored this cutie with my Prismacolors and added some glitter and Stickles to bling things up a bit!  :)  lol

The DP is from my stash and I don't know where it came from.  I only less than 1 sheet left.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid.  I just recently got in a new order and I had fun using lots of different flowers!  I added glue and glitter to the large blue rose.  These flowers are beautiful!  I think they are the best out there!  The feathers and beads are from my stash.




I used 2 embossing folders on the left panel, Swiss Dots and Snowflakes from Cuttlebug.  I made the sentiments on my computer.


I embellished the right panel with a die cut from Memory Box.  Its called Winterland Tree.  I know I've said this before, but I love these dies.

The back is embellished with another Memory Box die.  Its called Snowflake Corner.


I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Saturated Canary - Favorite Christmas Card
Pixie Cottage - Sketch & Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a peek today.  I appreciate you stopping by!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning. the front is gorgoues and the inside to.
    Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week, I hope to see you on the next challenge.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really terrific, Michelle! Great image and I love the papers. Thanks for playing along at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. You can enter a total of 3 times during this challenge, which ends on January 3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card inside and out - love that image.
    Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! I love it! The image is so cute & fun! Thanks for playing with us at The Pixie Cottage this Week!

    Merry Christmas,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete