Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #105

Hello again and thanks for stopping by.  Today was a beautiful day outside.  The sun was so bright, even though the breeze was kind of chilly.  The boys asked me to put up the trampoline, so we did.  Looks like the season has begun.  For the first time ever I am really looking forward to the end of winter.  Since the accident I'm just not a fan of the cold.  And I don't like seeing snow out my window either.  If you are interested, I posted about my accident here.  Moving south doesn't sound so bad now. 
Anyway, moving on, I finished a card today.  It is for Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.  She had a sketch posted for this challenge and I used Precious Callie.  She is so cute and I had a fun time coloring her.
Her little smile is so sweet.  Right now the images over there are some of my favorites which is good since Totally Papercrafts and Divas by Design want to see our Favorite Things this week.  This little girl fits in perfect.  I used my Prismacolor pencils to color her in.
The great DP are from MME called Penny Lane.  They are some of my favorite papers too.  The buttons are from my stash.

I used the same papers inside.  I also used the same sketch for the bottom panel.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Favorite Things
Totally Papercrafts - Favorite Things

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek.

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous b-day card. I'm in awe of your gorgeous coloring. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing in the Sketch Time challenge with the Sassy DT this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us! Good luck in the drawing for the FREE images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and that's a brilliant idea to add the lollipop.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,
    What a beautiful card! Love the lollipop!!
    Blessings,
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute work just love it thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete