Friday, March 9, 2012

Someone Has an Attitude

Hello again and thanks for stopping by.  I have a card today for Mo's Challenge #125.  This week we are supposed to do something new.  I was a little stumped because I already knew what I wanted to make so I was trying to decide what the "new" could be. But I actually have several new things for me on this card. First, I made a small card for the front of my card and I used 2 Mo's images. Never done that before.  I used Helena and Henry on the outside, and
Two Conner on the inside of my front card.  He is very upset isn't he?  He wants his way!
I stitched my layers which isn't new, but I stitched the embossed layers which I've never done. 
And the third new thing is the pieces of cardstock I added to the inside that will slip into each other and hold the card up nicely.  So, I guess "new" wasn't so difficult after all  :)
 Here's the inside.  The DP is from my stash.  I have no idea where it came from or how long its been around.  But I used it up!

This last picture is blurry, sorry about that.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog - Try Something New
Papertake Weekly - Anything
Shopping Our Stash - Embossing

I guess that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek.

Blessings & Hugs


Michelle


2 comments:

  1. Michelle, This is wonderful! Your coloring is great, and I love the way you've used the two images! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love a challenge that asks you to try something new! And you've used some serious stash here! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete