Sunday, March 31, 2013

12 Months of Christmas

Hello, friends!  This post is coming several days late.  My creativity has been on vacation I think.  Maybe it's just waiting for spring.  But, I finally completed something for my 12 Months of Christmas project.  

I found a great pattern for a cowl.  Several years ago I purchased some beautiful chunky yarns at a sidewalk sale at a great yarn shop.  They were odd balls in various colors, nothing that really went with each other, so I haven't used them.  Finally, FINALLY, I figured it out!
This is my gorgeous daughter, Katie.  She is modeling the cowl I made for my sister-in-law.  I have several more to make for my other family members, but this is a start.  Because the yarn is so think it is worked on very large needles.  It only took one ball and it fits perfect!

So, there you have it!  My next project!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment