Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shopping Our Stash #113

Hello again!  It's Tuesday and that means another fan-tab-ulous challenge at Shopping Our Stash!  This week our theme is "The Sun, The Moon, The Stars".  Easy peasy right?  Not for me this week I have to tell you!!  I kept thinking how the images I use never have any of those things.  Took a while for me to come up with something!!

 First off I chose this cutie from Wee Stamps called Berry.  Isn't she a doll?  So adorable and so fun to color with my Prismacolor pencils.  I use a die to cut her out then inked the edges very lightly.
 The papers I used came from the clearance section at Walmart several years ago.  I used a Memory Box Snowflake die and added star brads.  (Those would be my sky elements.  Should have been easy to think of those!!)  I inked and sewed all the layers.  I added a deep red seam binding bow that I embellished with 2 sparkly gold stars, a pine cone and deep red berries.
 I used more of the fun paper inside and pretty much copied the front sketch on all 4 sides of my card.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Hanna & Friends - Anything Goes
MilkCoffee Challenge - Show Us Your Coloring Skills
Craftin' Boutique - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - Christmas in July
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Square Card
Glitter and Sparkle - Add Some Red
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

So, there you have it!  Now, won't you dig into your stash, find something that inspires you from the sky and play along this week!  We'd love to see what you come up with!!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I kept thinking Christmas too :) What an adorable image & I love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Michelle!! That image is so sweet and I love the snowflake die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love it when you do the insides. Nathaly

    ReplyDelete