Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shopping Our Stash #115

Hello again dear friends!  Thanks for stopping by today.  It's Tuesday and that means its time for another challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  This week we would like to see you use your oldest hardware (ribbon slides, brads, eyelets, metal frames, etc.).

First off, for my card I chose a super cute image from There She Goes.  (Unfortunately I'm not seeing it in the shop.  I've had it quite a while and I fear it may have been retired.)
 Isn't she adorable?  I stamped her on Kraft card stock and colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.
The DP and strips of card stock are all from my stash.  The cute sentiment came in the set of stamps.  The brads are my oldest hardware that I pulled out for this challenge (I used 16 of them on this card!!).  I embossed the card stock with circles.
 This great DP was also in my stash.  I followed the same sketch for my writing panel and added the row of beakers (aren't they cute??).  I also added the small beaker by itself to the other side.

So, there you have it!  I'm sure you already know what your oldest hardware is so dig it out and join us for our great challenge this week!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Great use of those brads. I may never run out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome use of MANY small & adorable brads!!!!!!! i think you've set the record for the SOS team this week, actually! but then SOME of us only used *ONE* eyelet, lol! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michelle!

    Wonderful project! Your image is beautifully colored and your background dp provides great color integration. Nicely composed. Fabulous use of your stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT
    Shopping Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!! I love the image stamped on Kraft paper!! Whoo hoo for using all those brads! I think brads are my oldest supply, too, and I have a bazillion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Love your coloring! Great way to reduce your brad stash! I should do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 16 brads!?! Way to use your stash on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE! She is adorable, and WOOHOO on using up so many wee brads! I know I have tons :) Never the colour I 'need', but tons ;)

    ReplyDelete