Saturday, January 26, 2013

"Be Still" Ornament

Happy Saturday friends!  I hope life is lovely where ever you are!

Today I have (in my opinion) a lovely ornament/tag using a a digi stamp from Daydream Designs.  I chose a verse from the set Dream Team Scripture Set 2.  Diane asked each of us on her team to send her our favorite scripture and she designed beautiful digital sets with them.
This is a fairly simple piece but I think it turned out rather lovely.  I used some dies from Amazing Paper Grace for the top and bottom of the tag.  The DP was a scrap in my stash that I simply love.  It's hard to tell but it is quite sparkly.  I used green seam binding for the hanger and bow and added green pearls to the die cuts.  The flowers are from my stash (from Wild Orchid).

The scripture set from Diane has several verses to choose from.  I'm sure you could find something for your next project!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! I think I need to print out the verses to have ready to make wonderful projects like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more than lovely...it's gorgeous, Michelle! Such pretty cut work with the dies and the sweet flowers are perfect to frame the verse. One of my favorite scriptures! When I click on the image to enlarge, it shows the sparkle beautifully! Thank you for putting your amazing talent to work in showcasing the verse! You are tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,

    As one of your new DT co members of Daydream Designs, just wanted to stop by and say hello, and to let you know that I am now a follower.

    Your blog is just lovely, and your creations are adorable.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete