Sunday, January 20, 2013

Snowbuddy Loves You Like I Do

Happy Sunday to you all.  I hope you are blessed where ever you are.

Today I have a project I created just for fun.  I love the images by Christy Croll from Tiddly Inks but I haven't used one in a few months.  I really missed them and joining in the challenges over there so I'm hoping to jump back into the game.
This time I chose a super cute new image called Winter Wryn.  I love Wryn's skinny, skinny arms and legs.  She is so cute.  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and added tinsel glitter to the fur on her hat and dress.
I decided to make something besides a card.  I filled a small canning jar with M&M's (my favorite) and "built" a holder around it.  The very glittery polka dot paper is from MME (LOVE their paper!).  I added some white tulle (from my sewing stash) behind the image and some pearls in the corners.
The top of the holder comes together and wraps over itself.  I punched an oval in the top and added 2 (very, very old) brads to keep it closed.
I used the sentiment that came with Wryn on the inside.  This would even be great for Valentine's Day if I changed out the colors....

I am entering my box in the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Cupcake Challenge Blog - Anything But a Card
Papertake Weekly - Baby It's Cold Outside
City Crafter - Winter Blues (hence my color scheme!!)

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is a super project! I love the colours you've used too. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift idea, a great design and love the image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so lovely ... beautifully done ... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project!

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a truly lovely gift idea hun!
    I think this truly is superb.


    Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh michelle this is just perfect! such a super cute gift and your colouring rocks! so pleased to see you feeling tiddly again, we missed you.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog!
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jar holder! And the image is so so sweet!Thank you so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh this is such a lovely gift. Love the glitter paper you used. Thanks for joining us at the tiddly inks challenge.


    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such adorable image, beautiful colored and an awesome project! Thanks for playing along at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card and what a sweet idea you have created here.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete