Monday, April 25, 2011

Daisy Box

I'm back with another note card box.  This time I used papers from a K&Co pad called Spring Blossom.


I used alot of Stickles :)  I used yellow on the daisy centers and the bee's stripes.  I edged the left paper with green and the right paper with diamond.  The flower is a daisy from Wild Orchid.  I used a thinned acrylic paint to darken it.  Then I used yellow and green Stickles in the middle.  The stick pin is embellished with beads from my stash.  It's hard to see, but I wrapped a thin piece of green tulle around the layers and cinched it under the flower.


I added lace and buttons from my stash to the sides.

This is the bottom of the box.  I edged the large layer with diamond Stickles again.  The solid cardstock is Coredinations throughout.
I am entering it in the following challenges:

Stamp Something - Flowers, buttons & sparkle

Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment