Sunday, April 10, 2011

Falling In Love

I had to make an anniversary card for a special couple.  I wanted it to be very elegant and I hope I achieved that with this card.

I didn't add an image this time.  I found this great quote and wanted it to be the highlight.  I only used one patterned paper from my K&Co pad called Botanicals.  The rest of the paper is Coredinations.  I used a Sizzix embossing plate (Snow Flowers) to emboss the blue paper.
I added plenty of flowers from Wild Orchid, lots of beads and pearls.  The ribbon is from my stash. (and the beads are from my daughter's stash again... hehehe)  I used a MS border punch on the green paper.  I also added plenty of stickles to the flowers.
I kept the inside fairly simple.  I used my Spellbinders Fleur de Lis die for the top panel along with Labels 4.  On the bottom panel I used a MS PATP for the writing panel.

Here's the back with my custom stamp.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon - dies or punches and ribbon


Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete