Monday, September 24, 2012

DDD Birthday Card

Good morning friends!  Welcome!  It's Monday but I hope its a good day for you!

I have another card for Daydream Designs.  There are some amazing new things in the shop!  You need to go check it out!!  But first take a look at the card I made!
 For my card I used this present from Time to Party.  I have never used a pre-colored image and it sort of felt like cheating  ;)  But it looks great I think!  I added some pearls and punched the papers with a die from MFT called "wonky scallop".  The ribbon is from my newly organized stash.
 Here's the inside.  I was having a polka dot day I guess!  I added "For the Birthday Girl" on the inside. I am realizing that my range of cards isn't so great so I need to make a plan to expand my range of what I have.  There will be some baby cards coming up, just wait and see  ;)

I am entering my card in the challenge at:
TotallyPaper Crafts - For a Child

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh....bright and beautiful! From the viewers perspective everything matches perfectly. What a cute card, Michelle. Love it to pieces. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete