Monday, October 8, 2012

Cowgirl Time

Howdy folks!!  Welcome!  Hope y'all enjoy your visit!

I have a project using images from the set called Home on the Range from Daydream Designs.  This set has a ton of images and I chose two to decorate a wooden "H" I bought at the craft store.  One of my "girls", Hannah, loves her horses and her cowgirl boots.  She is simply beautiful but is not in to anything "girlie".  I had to think for a while what to make for her birthday.  Actually I had to think for a long while....her birthday was in August!  She is one patient girl let me tell you!
I chose the hat and boots from this set.  I colored them with my Prismacolor pencils.  I cut them out with a small border then matted them on blue (Hannah's favorite color).  The "H" is mdf I think.  I painted it dark brown.  Then I used crackle medium and covered that with buttermilk.  I think it turned out pretty good.

I will enter my project in the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Let's See Those Shapes

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek.

Blessings & Hugs

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Your daughter will love it! What a fun idea! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is fab.

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete