Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Love You

Good morning friends.  It looks like Hurricane Sandy is moving away and that is a good thing.  We are far from the eye but we had our share of wind and rain.  It is very calm and even warmer than I thought it would be.

Today I have a card for the challenge over at Mo's Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is Cute & Cuddly.  Honestly, at least half of her images qualify for that so this was pretty easy.
 I chose Love Ya for my card.  She is such a cutie.  I loved coloring her and her bear with my Prismacolor pencils.
 My DP is from a Basic Grey pad called Lemonade.  I added pearls, a doily, flowers and a tag.  I used a MS border punch on the pink.
 I used more of the DP inside and copied the sketch from the front.

I will be entering my card in the challenge over at Mo's Challenge Blog.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Aww! This is definitely cute and cuddly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! You have a gorgeous, pure "cuteness and cuddlyness" card here!!! Your coloring is magnificent, I never tried pencils but I doubt my coloring would look like this even if I did try:) Love the color combo and the fact you added a panel even on the back of the card. I never thought of that:)
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Mo's!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. Love the coloring of the bear which does look cuddly and soft.

    ReplyDelete