Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Calendar Page

Hello, hello and welcome.  Have a look around.  Leave a comment so I can come see the beautiful things you create as well!

Today I have my next project for the challenge over at Mo's Challenge Blog.  If you have been here before you may know that she is one of my most favorite digital artists and I have a growing collection of her images.  I was in her shop today and saw 2 more right off the bat that I think I will need to get  ;) The challenge this week is Anything Goes and I have decided to make calendar pages for the first challenge of each month.
For November I chose Kai.  Isn't this the sweetest baby?  (I have to admit it's pretty gender neutral so let's say its a boy.  K?)  I colored Kai with my Prismacolor pencils.
 I didn't use any design paper, instead I used 2 solid card stocks and some mulberry paper from my very old stash....do they still make that stuff?  I have no idea.  I never hear anyone talking about it so I'm clueless (yes, I know, I could google it.....maybe later).  I tore the edges of the mulberry paper.  I added some silk leaves, paper flowers, some brads and pearls.
Here's the calendar.  A friend made me the board years ago and I haven't used it in a long time.  I made the calendar on my computer.  The leaves on the bottom are an old die cut from K&Co.

I will be entering my calendar in the challenge at:
Mo's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! This is gorgeous!! Love the calendar :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge this week :)

    Hugs, Tine :)

    ReplyDelete