Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shopping Our Stash #79 - Odds & Ends

Hello, hello!  It's Tuesday!  Time to dig into your stash and join us for a fun new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!  This week we want to see you use your odds and ends.  You know, that one button left on the card or the last 6" of ribbon, your last 2 pearls, anything like that!!  Clear out that stash!

This week I used another fun image from iralamija on etsy called New Yuletide Tags.  These images are wonderful, I am having so much fun playing with them!
 I used the sketch over at CLP Challenge Blog again.  I love the sketches, they are always so pretty!  The DP is from MME.  I have used it several times and when I was at Hobby Lobby the other day I picked up a couple more sheets.  It truly is one of my favorites!  OK  my odds and ends?  That deep red seam binding?  Didn't know I had it.  It was in one of my sewing boxes and I found it when I was putting away my new stash.  Those 2 pieces were all that were left on the card.  The dark pink, pink, white and tan roses were the last of their kind.  The vintage lace was also the last bit.  Those 3 jingle bells were the last small ones I had so I figured they needed to stay together!  That trim on the gingham panel is new.  It jumped in my cart at Hobby Lobby the other day!
Here's the inside.  I used a MS border punch for the gingham strip on the left.  And I used the same sketch for the writing panel.

So, there you have it.  Won't you dig into your stash and join us this week??

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
CLP Challenge Blog - Sketch
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft - Christmas no red/green
Love to Create - Non-Traditional Holiday Colors
Crafty Bloggers - Christmas Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Lots of Layers
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Cold & Snowy

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Michelle!! You used up a lot of little bits!!
    I'm glad that I'm not the only to have had things jump into my cart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and delicate- I can see why you bought more of that paper- so pretty! Love this~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Vintage style design!! Love the colors too!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges! Hope you will join us again next week and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! A great layout and lovely papers, beautiful details. Love that you also decorated the inside of the card.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous shabby chic card! Love that trim :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and unusual card, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. Such a beautiful card. So soft. Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create this week. We hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs from
    Laine.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think that might be my ALL TIME favorite line from mme... which is saying something b/c i cannot think of anything they've made i DID NOT love! you've combined loads of little bits soooooooooooo very brilliantly here, what a gorgeous holiday card for someone to treasure!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet. Love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vintage effect to this card and some gorgeous papers.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for having played with us last week at Love to Create's Non-traditional Holiday Colors Challenge! We really appreciate your Support!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I love the do you've used
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    CLP Challenges
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, love your take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at CLP this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete