Sunday, December 23, 2012

An Altered Gift

Morning ladies.  I have a fun project to share with you today.  My daughter asked me to alter 2 boxes of IBC root beer that she wanted to give as gifts.  
 I covered the outside with card stock, I even sewed the layers.  On the front I added some brads, ribbon and red berries from my stash.  
 The sweet, vintage Bingo card is from Bety on etsy.  I did not adhere it all the way around so she can slip some movie tickets behind it.
 This one is covered with the most adorable vintage looking paper.  I love all the ads on this paper.
I added a pocket to this one as well.  I sewed the layers again and sewed a portion of the pocket so she can add a gift card.  Some raffia and a poinsettia finish it off.

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Eat, Drink & Be Merry

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic idea Michelle. Love both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great gift and super cute project! Love it, Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete