Friday, December 28, 2012

Hello friends!  It's Friday and I have a fun card using an image from The Digi Garden.

There are some great new images in the shop so pop on over after you see the fun one I used today!
Isn't Ursula adorable?  I have colored her using my Prismacolor pencils.  Pink and brown is such a great color combo!
 I wanted this to be a fun card for a child so I added a small pocket to the front for some tic tacs.  These are pink and match my paper very well  ;)  The lace, ribbon, brads and "I*heart*You" button are from my stash.  I am all about using my stash so I am excited about the different things I used!
 I printed the sentiments from my computer.  I tried to match the font from the button on the front.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Michelle, this is just darling!! What a clever design to hold the tic tacs!! :) Really gorgeous work! HUGS

    ReplyDelete