Sunday, December 16, 2012

Having Fun with New Toys

Hello again!  I have some gorgeous things to show you today that I can not take credit for!

Several years ago I started following a very talented paper crafter, Becca Feeken.  She creates the most beautiful cards and paper projects!  The way she puts together colors and the way she uses die cuts always amazes me.  She is a beautiful, Christian lady and I always love stopping by her blog.  In September she started selling kits featuring stamps and dies that she has designed (and are made by Spellbinders and JustRite) and put together.  When I saw them on her blog it took me all of 2 minutes to sign up to receive her kits for the next 12 months.  She is so talented and this was a great opportunity to use what she uses and learn some of her techniques!  Today I want to share with you what I made using her November kit.
 Let me first say that these projects are what she gives you supplies for in the kits.  This is all Becca's talent and creativity, not mine!  So, her beautiful dies are used for the corners and rolled into cones to hold flowers!  I love the stick pin embellished with the button and pearl.
 This sentiment on the inside was included as well.  What a great quote!
 Card number 2.  That tiny medallion was a challenge and not as small as it should be, but they are very fun to make!
 The long tails look so luxurious don't they?
 Here's the inside of this card with another great quote.
And the final project!  This wooden frame came in the kit along with the calendar!  The papers and stamps are just beautiful.  I'm not sure what I will do with this, maybe a gift for someone?  I'm so glad to be receiving Becca's kits.  I hope you enjoyed looking at what I made.  I'm sure I'll be using her stamps and dies again soon on my own projects.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, is this ever gorgeous! Love the different elements and that bow.....so lush! Fantastic card! I love Becca's creations- way out of my league though!

    ReplyDelete