Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another Sewing Project!!!

Hey friends!  It's Wednesday and yes, I do have another project completed on the list in my sewing room!!  Wahoo for me!!

Last week I posted the shirt I fixed of mine that was cut off me after my accident.  What I did not mention in that post is that my two sons, Ben and Josiah, were also in the accident.  Their injuries were not as serious as mine, but Ben did have multiple fractures in his spine.  He wore a neck/brace for 5 weeks.  Thankfully that was 7 weeks less than they told my husband it would be when Ben left the hospital.  Because his back hurt so much the emergency workers cut off all his clothes as well.  The only thing he really cared about was his hoodie, which was his favorite.  Unfortunately he has grown a lot in the last 11 months and the hoodie is too small.  But he put it on for me...
 .....he's 13....he loves to tease....
 ....he was unwilling to smile for me.....
...somehow I finally made him laugh.  The hoodie was cut up the front and up both arms.  The zipper was cut as well so I had to replace it.  I have tucked his hoodie away with the rest of our clothes.  Like my shirt, it was something I just needed to do. 

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment