Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#6 from my Master List

Happy Wednesday!  Yesterday was Christmas and I hope it was a wonderful day for you and your family.

Today I have project #6 from my Master List.  (If you haven't been here on Wednesday's I'll tell you I had a list of projects in my sewing room that had been there a while.  My son pointed out that nothing was being accomplished on the list so I decided to get busy.  I challenged myself to finish and post something every Wednesday.  So far so good!)  Today is a stocking I had started for the same son a couple years ago.  There wasn't much left.  I had wanted to finish it last year but the tendinitis in my wrists wouldn't let that happen.
 Isn't this the cutest thing??  I love these penguins.  The shading is wonderful and they turned out so cute!  I filled this with some food that he loves as well as this little cutie:
How cute is this??  My boy loves hedgehogs and when I saw this on Pinterest I knew I had to make him one.  It really was quick and easy.  Took less than 2 hours I believe.  You can find the instructions here.

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. WOWZER!! That stocking is AMAZING!! Such a darling image and beautiful stitching! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete