Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let It Snow

Hello friends!  It's Saturday and I am back on track with another card for Daydream Designs.

I used the very cute little girl from the Snowbaby set.  I printed her on kraft and colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.  I also added some tinsel glitter to her pompom and cuffs.
 I used a card from the Snow Day Bingo Card set too.  The snowflake paper is from DCWV and is a couple years old.  I inked the edges of my layers before putting them together.
On the inside I added a pocket for a hot cocoa packet.  I thought this would be a cute card to say "Thank You" to someone.  There's plenty of room on the writing panel to add your message.

Make sure you zip over to the shop and see all the fun new things Diane has been working on.  Cute, cute stuff!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Michelle! She looks great on the Kraft paper. Fantastic coloring, fabulous layout, beautiful card! Super neat little treat pouch.

    ReplyDelete